Friday, May 30, 2008

can someone please help Brandon get this kite in the air??

Maddy's favorite thing was to play in the sand and transfer sand from one bucket to the next. Apparently she thought this was a cool piece of sand... ?!!

I am sure they are devising a plan on how to conquer the tide....


I REMEMBER DOING THIS WITH LISA MERRILL! I remember standing there, just like that and yelling "bring the big mama!" *that was what we called the big waves* remember this Lisa???

How Did All You Rocks Get In My Pocket??

2 comments:

McB's said...

Nice color coordination with the swimming outfits!! Bet you didn't even mean to do that...or maybe you did??

SCRAPPNMOM said...

YAAAHHH! I think you need to come visit CA so we can do it again though. Wow Vicki, I can't believe how much Hannah looks like you did when we were little.