Thursday, May 22, 2008

Now I get it....

Something happened just now that I thought was so funny and I wanted to share it with someone and realized..... I have a blog spot......

So, Maddy turned 2 the other day and for her bday we got her a cute baby that cry's, laughs, makes sounds when it drinks, makes sounds when it uses the teething ring, etc. Very cute baby and Maddy (I think) thinks in some way she is real! When the baby cries, Maddy throws the baby down, points to it, and says UH OH!! with a very concerned look on her face. When the baby laughs, Maddy picks it up, hugs it, and laughs with it.. so the baby's name is Rae Rae. Just about 3 minutes ago it started to just downpour. I can hear Maddy outside my window so I know she is out there playing. I wait to hear her come in and she doesn't... so I go and look...... Maddy is standing on the trampoline with Rae Rae in her hand, blanket around her and points to Rae Rae, smiling, and says " WA WA!" (wa wa is water). I laughed! Nice babysitting job Maddy!!

1 comment:

BonBon said...

That is so funny...I could just see her! Too cute!